To Our Valued Customers:
Farmers State Bank will be undergoing an important core system conversion during the weekend of January 12th, 2018, which will require us to be closed and will cause some of our services to be unavailable to you during that weekend. We truly hate to inconvenience our customers in this way, but unfortunately, in order to make the changes we need to make to improve our technology, we’re required to take our systems completely offline.
Friday, January 12th, 2018
Our lobbies will be open for normal hours, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Our drive-in windows will close earlier than normal. We’ll be open from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Saturday, January 13th, 2018
All our locations will be closed.
Monday, January 15th, 2018
All our locations will be closed for the Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday.
All our locations will open normally on Tuesday, January 16th.
- Teller Anytime, Online Banking, Mobile Banking and Mobile Check Deposit will unavailable from 2:00 p.m. on Friday, January 12th until 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, January 16th.
- Our ATMs, located in Quinton and Stigler, will be unavailable from 2:00 p.m. on Friday, January 12th until 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, January 16th.
- Debit Card services will be limited from 2:00 p.m. on Friday, January 12th until 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, January 16th. What this means is that your card could have a lower than normal daily limit available while in a system update mode.
What can you do to make sure you have the services you need during our Conversion Weekend? We would recommend that you take the following steps in order to be prepared:
- If direct deposit services are available to you from your employer or other depositor, please take advantage of those. This ensures that your deposits are made for you, even when you’re unable to make it to the bank during business hours. Plus, it’s so convenient!
- Using Teller Anytime, Online Banking or Mobile Banking, be sure to check your balances and do any additional research that you need to on your accounts before 2:00 p.m. on Friday, January 12th, 2018.
- Consider obtaining extra cash, or having an alternate method of payment to use for that weekend, just in case your purchases exceed the limited availability of your FSB Debit Mastercard.
- If you have deposits, loan payments, or check orders to drop off, you may utilize our Night Depositories, and we will process those transactions early on the morning of Tuesday, January 16th.
- If your business typically requires change orders on Friday evenings or Saturdays, please make necessary adjustments to your orders that week to prepare.
- If you’re not taking advantage of our free Cash Management services, please consider doing so. Cash Management allows you to set up automatic transfers between your FSB accounts, either based on a date schedule or on balance parameters. So, you can have money automatically transfer from your savings account to your checking if the balance goes below zero. Cash Management is a free service.
We realize that this conversion will cause our customers inconvenience while our locations are closed and services are unavailable, and we sincerely apologize for that. Please know that the decisions made regarding this project weren’t made lightly. We’re excited about the possibilities and improvements that we’re expecting from this conversion, and feel that it will be beneficial to both our customers and to FSB and our employees moving forward.
If you have questions about this, or if we can be of service to you, please call us at(800) 600-7117.
President & CEO