Digital Banking just keeps getting better and better. We are excited to announce the addition of FSB P2P (person to person transfers) to our digital banking services. FSB P2P is a convenient and secure way to pay friends, family or almost anyone. It’s so quick and easy, you can pay your friend back for lunch right from your mobile phone. All you need is their email address or mobile number. It’s that simple.
No need to mail a check or visit the ATM. FSB P2P allows you to send money, even to people who don’t bank with us and it’s affordable at just $.50 per transfer. All the Recipient needs is a debit card or a bank account. Now you can enjoy the security you have come to expect from Farmers State Bank while experiencing the convenience of near real time P2P funds transfers.*
You only need one safe and secure app. There’s no need to have additional apps on your phone. Now you can handle all your banking transactions from one safe and secure location, the FSB Mobile App. Since no enrollment is required, FSB P2P is already available to Online Banking or Mobile Banking Customers. Now that’s convenience.
How it works
- Log onto the FSB Mobile App or our Online Banking website. Select the More menu through the App or click FSB P2P under the Accounts dropdown menu.
- Enter the mobile number or email address of the person to receive the transfer and the amount
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and hit Send
- An email or SMS text message is sent to the Recipient with a link to collect the funds
- Once the Recipient access the link, they select how they want to receive the funds. They can choose to accept the funds using their Debit Card or Account number.
- The funds are deposited nearly instantly if an eligible debit card is provided by the Recipient.*
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to know to send money to someone?
The Recipient email address or mobile phone number.
Does FSB P2P cost anything?
The sender will incur a $.50 charge per P2P transfer. The Receiver does is not charged a fee.
When will the Recipient see the money?
If the Recipient enters their eligible debit card, the transfer will be near instant. If the Recipient chooses to enter their bank account number, the transfer could take up to 3 days to appear in their account.
When will the transfer come out of my account?
Once a P2P transfer is initiated, the transfer amount plus the $.50 transaction fee will be debited from your account instantly.
What if I make a mistake?
The funds that are credited to the Recipient’s account cannot be recalled by us. If you suspect that you have entered information incorrectly, call us immediately and we may be able to cancel the Transfer. We have no obligation to cancel the Transfer or to reimburse funds that were transferred according to the Sender’s instructions.
*P2P transfers in which the Recipient utilizes their eligible debit card occur nearly instantly. P2P transfers using the ACH network may take up to 3 days to process.