As a locally owned bank, Farmers State Bank believes that commitment to the communities we live and work in is the foundation of our success. Loan decisions are made locally, which means quicker service for our customers and we re-invest here in the local area to make our communities stronger; that’s why we take pride in providing accessible loan solutions. Come on in and visit with us and we will create a customized financing solution specific to your needs.
There are many reasons for getting a loan---home improvements, taking a vacation, buying a car or unexpected expenses just to name a few. We're here to design each personal loan for you. If you'd like to apply for a personal loan, print and complete our Personal Loan Application Packet
and bring or mail into any of our locations.
For more information concerning Farmers State Bank's lending program contact one of our helpful Lending Officers:
- Cody Allen, NMLS ID #1374397
- Mandy Blocker, NMLS ID #1786154
- Lisa Daniel, NMLS ID #929604
- Paula Freeman, NMLS ID #1178559
- Nakisha Ingle, NMLS ID #1726615
- Craig Lowrimore, NMLS ID #486441
- Bailey Upton, NMLS ID #1697948
- Brad Risenhoover, NMLS ID #1257146
- Shirley Russell, NMLS ID #486561
- Lindsay Strain, NMLS ID #1697949
- Jenny Wilson, NMLS ID #929730
Farmers State Bank is committed to compliance with the S.A.F.E. Act. Click here to see our S.A.F.E. Act Compliance Notice.
Quinton: (918) 469-3337
Red Oak: (918) 754-2215
Haskell County: (918) 967-1025 Eufaula: (918) 618-9520