It is Farmers State Bank's policy to observe most Federal Holidays. Please see our Holiday Closings below.
2022 Holiday Closings
- New Year's Day - Saturday, January 1, 2022. In addition, the drive-in windows at all of our locations will close early, at 4:30 p.m. on Friday, December 31, 2021.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - Monday, January 17, 2022.
- Presidents' Day - Monday, February 21, 2022.
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 30, 2022.
- Juneteenth - Monday, June 20, 2022.
- Independence Day - Monday, July 4, 2022.
- Labor Day - Monday, September 5, 2022.
- Columbus Day - Monday, October 10, 2022.
- Veterans Day - Friday, November 11, 2022.
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 24, 2022. In addition, the drive-in window at our Stigler location will close early, at 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, November 23rd.
- Christmas Day - Monday, December 26, 2022. In addition, all our locations will be closed on Saturday, December 24, 2022.
Farmers State Bank has ITMs at our Quinton, Red Oak, Stigler and Eufaula locations for your convenience, and you can do many transactions at those. Learn more about our ITMs here.