Just click a pic to deposit your checks!
Mobile Check Deposit (MCD) is a service that allows you to make deposits to your FSB account by taking a picture of a check using your smart phone or iPad©. MCD is available to Mobile Banking customers, with eligible accounts, who own a smartphone or iPad. Just download our app through Google Play or the App Store .
Eliminate trips to the bank. This secure, online service means you no longer need to physically visit the bank to deposit a check! Deposits can be made at anytime and from anywhere you have cellular service or Wi-Fi access. All deposits are subject to the Funds Availability Policy of Farmers State Bank.
Life made simpler...If you're a Mobile Banking customer, getting started is easy. MCD is already installed on your Mobile App. All you have to do is launch the app and login. If you're an Online Banking customer who's new to Mobile Banking, visit our Mobile Banking page under the Convenience tab for instructions on how to get started, or contact us at (800) 600-7117.
How do I make a mobile deposit?
- Log into the FSB Mobile Banking App.
- Click on the "Deposit" icon at the bottom of the Home Screen.
- Click "Continue" to get started.
- Accept the disclosure.
- Allow the App access to your camera.
- Click "Front" & place your check on a dark, flat surface.
- Take a picture of the front of the check. Click the green checkmark.
- Take a picture of the back of the endorsed check. Click the green checkmark.
- Click the "Amount" field and fill in the amount of the check.
- Choose the account you want to deposit to. Click "deposit".
- Review the information and click "Accept".
- Accept the Funds Availability Notice.
How do I know my deposit has been received?
You'll receive an email from FSB Customer Support stating that your deposit has been received.
How do I know when my deposit has been approved?
You'll receive an email from FSB Customer Support stating that your deposit has been approved.
What do I do if my deposit is rejected?
If you receive a rejection email from FSB Customer Support, review the error. The check may be resubmitted once the correction has been made. Examples of correctable errors include: the check is not endorsed correctly; the picture is too blurry or incomplete; or you entered an incorrect amount in the App when making the deposit.
Why isn't my check being accepted?
The most common reasons for a check to be rejected are:
- The picture is too blurry or too dark.
- The check is incomplete.
- The front of the check contains information that is illegible.
- The routing number or account number is unclear.
- The amount entered in MDC doesn't match the amount on the check.
- The endorsement is missing or incomplete.
- The item is an ineligible item like a money order or cashier's check.
How do I endorse my check?
MDC checks must be endorsed with the recipient's signature(s) and the words "For Mobile Deposit Only at FSB".
When will my funds from Mobile Check Deposit be available?
Monday through Thursday
(assuming that none of the days are a holiday)
(assuming it’s not a holiday)
What do I do with my check after I deposit it?
Upon receiving the funds in your account, mark the item "Void". Retain the check for 60 days after the funds have been posted to your account. After 60 days, destroy the check in a way that prevents representment of the check for payment (i.e. shredding).
What happens if I deposit the same check twice by mistake?
Farmers State Bank has detection software that prevents the check from being deposited twice and will reject the second deposit.
How much does Mobile Check Deposit cost?
MCD is a part of Mobile Banking and will not add any additional charge to your fee schedule. Mobile Banking is free to customers with Kasasa accounts and is $0.25 per month for all other accounts.