Managing your accounts has never been easier!
In a fast-paced world, it’s nice to know you have options. Check out Farmers State Bank’s secure Online Banking---where you can access your accounts without ever leaving home. Online Banking allows you to manage your accounts online, pay bills, transfer money between accounts & view your account statements 24/7.
Best of all, our Basic Online Banking service is Free!
Click on the button below for a demo of our FSB Online Banking.
If you're not already taking advantage of this convenient service, click on the orange Login button, then click on Enroll to get started.
Working hand-in-hand with the Online Banking service is our new Mobile Banking product, which puts the convenience of Online Banking in an easy-to-use app for your mobile device or tablet - click here to learn more!
Notify Me Alerts allows you to set up notifications by text or email for the following items:
- Account balances
- Overdrawn status
- Account Balances Higher than a threshold set by you
- Account Balances Lower than a threshold set by you
- If a check number you have designated clears your account
- Deposits More than a threshold set by you
- Transactions More than a threshold set by you
- Loan Payment Past Due Status
Notify Me Alerts are free, so staying informed could not be easier.
To sign up for your Notify Me Alerts, use the steps below.
1. Log into your Online Banking and click on the "Alerts" tab located to the right of the Welcome Center.
2. Click on "Settings" to update your contact information to receive Alerts.
3. You will need to add your Contact Information for Alerts - either an email address or a mobile phone number, depending on what contact information is indicated and how you'd like to receive your alerts.
4. If you want to receive text alerts, you'll need to click "Enroll to receive text alerts*" and follow the enrollment process.
5. Then, you need to set up which alerts you want by clicking on the "I want to" button for each type of alert that you need. There, you can set up the parameters of your alerts, as well as which accounts you'd like to be alerted for.
Once approved, you'll be set to go. As your needs change, you have control of your alerts, whether you need more or fewer. All you have to do is log back in to online banking and update your settings.
Find out more about our other Convenience Services: