Safe Deposit Boxes
Safe Deposit Boxes are a great way to store your valuable items and are available at our Quinton, Red Oak, and Stigler locations. Some features include:
- Auto payment from checking or savings account is required.
- A reasonable range of annual rent payment rates.
- Sizes ranging from 3x5 inches to 10x10 inches.
- 3x5 - $20 per year - Quinton location only.
- 5x5 - $25 per year - Quinton location only.
- 3x10 - $30 per year - Quinton, Red Oak & Stigler locations.
- 4x10 - $35 per year - Quinton location only.
- 5x10 - $40 per year - Quinton, Red Oak & Stigler locations.
- 10x10 - $70 per year - Quinton, Red Oa, & Stigler locations.
A substantial drilling fee is charged for lost keys.
What to Store in a Safe Deposit Box
While it might be tempting to store any and everything you find valuable in a safe deposit box, it's not always the best practice. We recommend using our safe deposit boxes to store:
Important documents (birth certificates, marriage licenses, school diplomas, car titles, etc.)
- Stock and bond certificates
- Family photos
- Rare collectibles
- Flash drives with important information
- Family keepsakes
What Not to Store in a Safe Deposit Box
Some of the items we recommend you don't store in a safe deposit box include:
- The ONLY copy of a document. Make sure that you have another copy on hand.
- Original wills
- Explosives or hazardous items
- Anything illegal